The limbo period between Christmas and New Year can sometimes be a bit of a wasteland of unproductivity in my opinion. Its too easy to drift through the days alternating between resolving to eat healthier again and stuffing Christmas biscuits into your mouth. Since I still have a few days between arriving back at home and going back to work, I’ll be trying to use the time to sort out some jobs and chores I’ve been meaning to do for a while.
Here are a few of the projects I’ll be tackling in the next few days -
- Cleaning out and organising the attic room
- Clearing out and updating the look and organisation of the lounge – I’ll post before and after pictures!
- Tackling a HUGE pile of ironing
- Hanging some new pictures
- Figuring out my new year resolutions!
- Devising a weekly workout plan – I’m not starting a diet but I will be focusing on eating healthier and getting more exercise in and a plan is a good place to start!
- Updating my music library on my iPhone – how is it possible to have such a ridiculous amount of music but nothing to listen to?
What are you up to between Christmas and New Year? And what are your NYE plans!?
p.s. the title of this post is inspired by this great website – check it out if you really really love organising (or just would like to marvel at the most organised lady in the WORLD).