Today I am shopping for lots more barbeque foods, and later on I’m making chocolate truffles (for the first time) – wish me luck! I’ll post the recipe and pictures as soon as I can.
Today I also signed up for the Cake Eaters Anonymous event in Nottingham on June 23rd – I haven’t decided what to make yet – any suggestions?
In the meantime, I’ve already talked about the blogs I love to visit but these are the sites I visit every day. And you should too. If you like that kinda thing!
- The Daily What – Everyone should visit this site every day! It pulls together interesting and awesome stuff from across the internet so you don’t have to.
- The Gloss – Like The Frisky, really interesting articles and I recommend their recent Hunger Games series of articles wholeheartedly
- Lainey Gossip – I am a secretly not so secret celebrity gossip junkie and this site fulfills that need!
- The Frisky – I read this interesting article today which I have to say I’m pretty much in agreement with
- And recently, I have been visiting the Fox Fringe community a lot too!