The best bits and bobs of the internet this week!*
- Timeline – when women around the world got the right to vote
- Kelly from An American Cupcake in London has only gone and made COOKIE DOUGH BREAKFAST BUNS. I’m literally speechless.
- The lack of reporting by ANYONE but The Guardian on this whole NOTW are incredibly evil thing is very SUSPICIOUS
- The top 50 advertisers in the news of the world and what they’re doing about dropping their advertising (tesco, morrisons say they will continue to advertise, Sainsburys and Argos will not)
- How to make your very own dulce de leche (its surprisingly easy!). I’ve been looking for it in supermarkets for a while and there’s none to be found, so looks like I’ll have to make my own!
- Zooey Deschanel sings ‘Crazy’
- I’m loving Serious Eats – a fantastic food blog/community thats a must bookmark for all foodies!
- Imagine how fantastic your house will smell while this peach cake is cooking. Enjoy with a mint julep on your porch (in the garden!) for southern summer cool!
- Pollution wise, which fish are okay to eat?
- A round up of the most mind boggling-ly awful ‘professional’ cakes of the week. ARGHH! Kill it with fire!
- I want to go to there – strawberry, banana and nutella panini!
- British beauty blogger on the negative side of twitter
*according to Kerry