The most ghoulish day of the year is finally upon us – Happy Halloween!! I couldn’t resist bringing you one final post on Halloween since you still have time to get inspired to make some spooky treats! By the way, have you seen Google’s Halloween homepage? So cute!
Below are a collection of Halloween posts and inspiration from yours truly, as well as a few lovely posts that other bloggers have published for today.
From Kerry Cooks –
- Halloween baking inspiration, 1 and 2 and 3
- Halloween decorating ideas for your home
- Spooky dark chocolate cupcakes with bright orange frosting
- Halloween sugar cookies in fun spooky designs
- Halloween Pumpkin cupcakes
Bites from other blogs –
- Halloween Pumpkin Cake pops by Food that makes you smile
- Loads of Halloween ideas by an awesome blog – Love from the Oven – check it out!
- Melting Witch Cupcakes by lovely Not Quite Nigella – love their faces
- Chocolate Orange Cobweb Cupcakes by Bakearama
- For the more understated, pumpkin shortbread by Cookies and Cups – yum!